We Offer Professional Landscaping Services
With Daniel’s Lawn & Garden Landscaping services we can help you create your ideal outdoor living space. Let our expert staff show you how!
Our Landscaping Service includes:
- FREE ESTIMATES – CONTACT US TODAY
- Residential and Business Projects
- Creation and Installation of Garden Beds, Walls, Walkways, and Patios.
- Installation of Trees, Shrubs
- Grading, Seeding, and Installation of Lawns
- Above Ground Pool Installation
We are ICPI certified, fully insured, and offer FREE ESTIMATES. References available on request.
PA Contractor License #PA013212
If you are interested in developing a ‘do it yourself’ project, then consider our new in-house landscaping design program. We’ll provide you with the guidance and direction to do it right the first time. Contact our staff to schedule a 30 minute in-store consultation. We also offer other home improvement project services…please inquire and we can help you with your needs.
Our landscaping services are available throughout Bucks, Montgomery, Chester, Lehigh and Berks Counties and not limited to the following areas: Harleysville, Skippack, Trappe, Collegeville, Perkasie, Souderton, Telford, Vernfield, Schwenksville, Red Hill, Green Lane, Pennsburg, Sellersville, Dublin, and Quakertown.
Our finished project gallery will be available on our website in the near future.
Make your yard butterfly-friendly to bring color and movement to the landscape while aiding the pollination of flowers, fruit, and vegetable plants.
Unfortunately, urbanization and other development are shrinking butterflies’ natural habitat, leaving fewer places to feed, mate, and lay eggs. Here are some tips to reverse that trend.
- Butterfly gardens don’t have to be large. You can grow plants in containers on a patio or even in hanging pots and window boxes.
- Butterflies need the sun to maintain body temperature, so place your garden in the sunniest location possible.
- The key to attracting butterflies is to provide them with lots of nectar sources; they also prefer to feed on open, tube-shape flowers. See our article on Plants that Attract Butterflies.
- All butterflies start out as caterpillars that require host plants on which to feed. Many of these are native plants—weeds and wildflowers that may already be growing on or near your property. Some good choices include clovers, milkweeds, and violets.
- After a rain, you may see butterflies congregating around a puddle or damp area in the garden to drink and extract minerals from the soil. Maintaining a puddle in the same spot will keep butterflies coming back.
Butterfly gardening has become big business. Butterfly farms offer live butterflies to release at special occasions, especially weddings.